Short Term Rehab
In addition to long-term care, memory care psychological care, Warsaw Meadows provides Short Term Rehab. This special unit is for patients who no longer require hospital care but need medically complex skilled nursing or rehabilitative care that exceeds what can be supplied at home or in an outpatient setting.
We treat patients with complicated health problems and those who require special pre- or post-acute rehabilitation therapy. We also treat patients recovering from surgery or from joint replacement procedures.
Services and Amenities
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational, speech, restorative, IV and respiratory therapy
- Medicare certified and most private insurance plans accepted
- Care Management and discharge planning
- Specialized diets and Registered Dietician consultation available
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- Activity area, lounge, and enclosed courtyard
- Social, recreational, and worship activities
- All private rooms fully furnished
- Television with basic cable
- On-site beauty salon and barber services
- Phone with local and long-distance services in each room
We welcome you to tour Warsaw Meadows at any time. If you would like to schedule an appointment and tour with our admissions staff or join us for a complimentary lunch, please call us at (574) 267-8922.